Sunday 3 November 2013

#BEDN : Light (also known as Goodbye Blog!)

Today, I'm writing about light in the sense of a lightness of spirit.

Early this morning, something very little and quite inconsequential happened but in that moment, I realised that it's time to stop writing this blog. And a weight lifted.

I'm not intending to stop writing completely. I'm actually in the process of setting up a new blog, which will primarily focus on the books I review, as well as (potentially) some other random stuff. I'm actually really looking forwards to shining a light on the things I enjoy rather than on my inner self. Focusing on things I do rather than dwelling on how I feel is, I think, what I need to be doing right now.

So thank you blog! For the opportunities you gave me and the people I was able to meet through you. But most of all, thank you to YOU; for reading my blog and supporting me when times got tough.

You can still find me on twitter (by clicking here) and  I'll post the details of my new blog once it's up in case you want to take a look.

Until then, goodbye everyone!


3 comments:

Mammasaurus said...

Sad to read but you know what feels right - look forward to seeing the new blog xx

Beth said...

Book review blogs are the best ;) - hope to see your new one soon!

Unknown said...

Hello! I've only just seen this - tardy, I know. And possibly too late for you to see it. A book review blog sounds wonderful and like the culmination of where this blog has been heading for a while. Good luck with it, I look forward to reading it. And, as I seem to be an accidental fantasy fiction fan (which came as a shock) I'll be taking book recommendations too! x

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates