Tuesday 30 July 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 (two) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can decide whether to add your book to their TBR list. 
My teaser is from Nameless : A Tale of Beauty and Madness by Lili St Crow:




The Kiss took its own time, and it was burning away his mortality. When it finished he'd be one of the immortal Unbreathing, an Elder instead of a daywalker, and his only son would take his place as the living Vultusino of the Seven.



Enjoy! I can't wait to bring you my full review of this book! I was so excited to receive it for review. Watch this space ...

12 comments:

Naomi Hop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naomi Hop said...

I really enjoyed this book!! Nico is so sweet!! *Sigh* I love him! Great tease!!

Thanx for visiting my TT
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

Dark Franny said...

Wow, that sounds really intriguing! Thanks for sharing, here's mine!

Linseypop said...

What a great teaser. It sounds like my kind of read. Thanks for sharing.
New follower btw on GFC and Bloglovin. Thanks for stopping by.

Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

Beth F said...

Intriguing teaser!

I'm today playing here.

Silvia said...

I saw this book around and now I'm intrigued! Thanks for sharing and I'm a new follower trough Bloglovin' and GFC :)

Here's my TT!

Anonymous said...

Wow awesome teaser! I will have to check this one out. Here is my TT http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/teaser-tuesday-july-30/

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser. I need to add this one to my list. Come see my teasers for Charmed Vengeance by Suzanne Lazear and Saving Paradise by Mike Bond. Happy reading!

Ellie @ Ellie Reads All the Books said...

Nice teaser! Thanks for stopping by :)

The Book Rogue said...

Interesting.. I'm a little dying to read this. Haven't had a fairytale retell in a while, so maybe soon. Thanks for sharing! =)
My TT

Anonymous said...

Nice teaser, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday_30.html

Vonnie said...

I must get my hands on this book! Thanks for sharing and visiting!!!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates