Thursday 19 April 2012

Extending an invitation


Now I've announced the details of my new Grr Argh! Challenge, which will take place over a period of 9 weeks, I'd like to invite YOU to get involved by writing a guest post to appear here on my blog.

I want to hear about the challenges you've undertaken to improve your health and fitness. What made you start? What were the high and low points? How did you get on? What did you learn about yourself?

Maybe you can share your tips on how to keep yourself motivated when it comes to exercising and how you find the time to fit exercise into your life (especially if you're a parent of small children).

Or maybe you'd like to share the music you listen to when you exercise. Why did you choose it? What makes a perfect playlist?

If you're not one for writing on the topic of fitness, don't be put off. Instead, why not come and share your thoughts about the zombie apocalypse? Do you have an action plan? Have you picked out a safe haven? Planned some emergency supplies? Got your weapons sorted? I want to know!

Don't think you can't contribute because you're a newer blogger and you've never written a guest post before, you just need to be enthusiastic and I promise your post will find a happy home here!

If you'd like to guest post, please email me at ahellofawoman@gmail.com OR leave a comment and your email address in the comments section below so I can get in touch with you.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Count me in. Just give me some notice and remind me. I'm rubbish at remembering stuff. I have just completed the couch to 5K programme though and am now running 5K three days a week, if not with ease, with a certain sense of satisfaction!

Sparkle and Co said...

I'd like to be part of it! i'll send you an email ;)

Unknown said...

most families have a fire escape plan that they teach to their children, my husband planned a zombie escape and the children could quote it!

Unknown said...

I'd love to join in with this - will send you an e-mail

Jennifer Jain said...

I'd love to join it, I've blogged a bit about my running and exercise before so I'll try and find a new angle. I will e-mail you!

The Last Slayer said...

That's brilliant! It makes me feel extra motivated to know someone else has done it and lived to tell the tale! Will get in touch to arrange a guest post :-)

The Last Slayer said...

Would love for you to get involved! Will get in touch :-)

The Last Slayer said...

LOL! It's nice to know we're not the only people that think of this stuff :-D

The Last Slayer said...

Fantastic! Will be great to have you involved :-)

The Last Slayer said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for visiting and you can definitely join in. Will keep an eye out for your email :-)

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates