Thursday 22 March 2012

Check out my bounce

Today, for the first time in a long time, I woke up in a good mood. It took me a moment to identify what it was because normally, I wake up super grouchy and it takes me a good hour before I start to feel human-like.

As the baby didn't sleep through and we had the same amount of night wakings, I can only conclude I feel so good because I'm steering clear of sweets, chocolate and sugar in my drinks. A definite incentive to keep going with the detox.

I'm liking this feeling of happiness and awakeness. Universe, I'm placing an order for more of it!

Disclaimer: this is not me!





3 comments:

Peaches*and*pearls said...

Keep it up ! well done you

MargotBarbara said...

I'm impressed! Well done... I *might* even join you. Although suspect I am too weak willed.

The Mads (Lindy) said...

A little detox is great for you every once in a while. Good that you can see the benefits to keep you going! We just wanted to let you know your blog has been nominated as Parentdish Best MAD Blog Writer and you could be in with a shot of winning some fantastic family festival voucher and new children's bikes. If you'd like to get involved, you can find out more and download a badge to let your readers know about the awards from our website www.the-mads.com

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates